[Qgis-developer] New contributor

John C. Tull john.tull at wildnevada.org
Thu Apr 30 10:37:09 EDT 2009

Lorenzo,

Hopefully you can find a Mac system to test your work against. The new
plugin has a serious regression where the keyboard inputs are being
passed as keyboard shortcuts to the main app, so typing 'v' in the
search field brings up the add vector dialog.

Here is the original bug report:
http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/739

Cheers,
John