AW: AW: [Qgis-developer] Addition to QgsRenderContext

Hugentobler Marco marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Wed Aug 5 01:22:22 EDT 2009

Hi Magnus

>1) Set alpha channel dynamically, or
>2) Cache in QgsVectorLayer

What do you mean with 'set alpha channel dynamically'?

Adding an extra parameter to the interfaces, as you suggested, sounds reasonable to me. Keep attention to add default values for it in the function signatures (to not break API compatibility for plugins and third party applications).

Regards,
Marco