[Qgis-developer] Statist 0.2.2

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 14:15:28 EDT 2009

Hi!

I  made the upgrade to the latest version of the plugin (2.3).

Thanks for fixing that small gui problem under linux.

Now I'm noticing that with both postgis and grass layers the plugin
crashes qgis. This are the messages:

Warning: QPixmap: It is not safe to use pixmaps outside the GUI thread
Warning: X Error: BadIDChoice (invalid resource ID chosen for this
connection) 14
  Major opcode: 1 (X_CreateWindow)
  Resource id:  0x3400e45
Warning: X Error: BadIDChoice (invalid resource ID chosen for this
connection) 14
  Extension:    149 (RENDER)
  Minor opcode: 4 (RenderCreatePicture)
  Resource id:  0x3400e46
qgis: ../../src/xcb_io.c:242: process_responses: Assertion `(((long)
(dpy->last_request_read) - (long) (dpy->request)) <= 0)' failed.
Aborted

Warning: QPixmap: It is not safe to use pixmaps outside the GUI thread
Warning: X Error: BadIDChoice (invalid resource ID chosen for this
connection) 14
  Major opcode: 1 (X_CreateWindow)
  Resource id:  0x3402d20
Warning: X Error: BadIDChoice (invalid resource ID chosen for this
connection) 14
  Extension:    149 (RENDER)
  Minor opcode: 4 (RenderCreatePicture)
  Resource id:  0x3402d21
qgis: ../../src/xcb_io.c:242: process_responses: Assertion `(((long)
(dpy->last_request_read) - (long) (dpy->request)) <= 0)' failed.
Aborted

regards

-- Giovanni --