[Qgis-developer] patches

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Thu Aug 13 07:15:40 EDT 2009

Hi Paolo,

#62 might be very invasive.  Previously there was not explicit type for feature
ids and therefore we might find a lot of places where there are ints now, which
are feature ids, but were not touched because they were not yet identified as
such.  That's a potential source for breakages.

The others IMHO are harmless.  If we weren't in feature freeze, I would have
applied them already.  But they aren't too important either, so I don't see a
urgent need for lifting the feature freeze just for those.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-20

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden