[Qgis-community-team] Re: [Qgis-developer] Branching for 1.2 scheduled for tonight 00h00 South African time

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 04:52:33 EDT 2009

Hi!
I'm not quite sure if I'm correct but I remember that i talked with Tim
or jef about these qt_*.ts files
And IIRC they are only there for compatibility issues with some old qt
version - correct me if I'm wrong but I think with newer Qt Versions
these files are not needed anyway..

So probably we should consider to put them out of trunk sometimes..

Tim? jef? am I wrong or right?

regards
Werner