[Qgis-developer] The plain keys for shortcuts

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sun Aug 23 15:10:46 EDT 2009

The source file where the shortcut defaults are setup can be
conditionalized on the platform, and some already are, but only to not
define a shortcut that would conflict with the system (like cmd-H on
OSX = hide app).

I considered doing that for the bugfix, but then default shortcuts
wouldn't be consistent across platforms.

On Aug 23, 2009, at 1:44 PM, John C. Tull wrote:

> This is beyond my knowledge on how these shortcuts can be set in the
> build environment, but it sounds like there needs to be a system
> check at compile time and different keyboard shortcuts should be set
> based on the OS. I think someone said this was not possible. Is that
> correct?
>
> John

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"This is a question about the past, is it? ... How can I tell that the
past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy between
my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?"

- The Ruler of the Universe