[Qgis-developer] unofficial debian packages

Stephan Holl stephan.holl at intevation.de
Mon Aug 24 05:37:15 EDT 2009

Hello Paolo,

Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>, [20090824 - 10:32:43]

> Hi all.
> I compile QGIS for our internal use on a few architectures (amd64,
> i386) and for some dists, as need arises.
> I will copy our packages here:
> http://int.faunalia.it/~paolo/debian/
> You're welcome to use them.
> Please note: they are *unofficial* packages, so no guarantees!

What are the differences between the deb-packages from gfoss.it[1]? if
so, are there any?

btw. the packages are signed with a special key (0FC37F09), but this
key is not signed by anyone. To support the web of trust it would be
good if anyone could sign the key though.

best

	Stephan

[1] http://www.qgis.org/en/download/binaries.html

--
Stephan Holl <stephan.holl at intevation.de> | Tel.: +49 (0)541-33 508 3663
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 OS  |  AG Osnabrück - HR B 18998