[Qgis-developer] Call for symbols and color ramps

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 07:29:26 EST 2009

Hi

the default "new symbology" style with symbols and color ramps (see
menu Options > Style Manager) is pretty boring. It would be great to
enhance the default style with a wider spectrum of general purpose
symbols. I'm sure early adopters have been adding some nice symbols to
their style, if you're one of them please send me (or to this list)
your style file (~/.qgis/symbology-ng-style.xml). My target is to have
~50 symbols and ~20 color ramps in the release. The symbols can be
simple, but they should have a correct label.

Thanks
Martin