[Qgis-developer] 2 different gdal_contour.exe in windows osgeo4w installation

Giuseppe Sucameli brush.tyler at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 16:19:22 EST 2009

Hi jef,

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 7:54 PM, Jürgen E. <jef at norbit.de> wrote:
> You need to source gdal16.bat to use GDAL 1.6 (which is what qgis-dev.bat
> does), otherwise you might mix GDAL 1.6 executables with GDAL 1.5 DLLs.
I've already called the gdal16.bat, but nothing. So I've reinstalled OSGeo4W.

In this moment I've installed qgis-dev and only gdal-16 executables, but the
gdal_contour.exe yet crashes. It seems to works fine on XP, but crashes both
on Vista and Seven.

Could this be a gdal issue? What do you think about?
Thank you.

--
Giuseppe Sucameli