[Qgis-developer] QGIS 1.4 'Enceladus' Branched for Release

Tue Dec 29 00:12:11 EST 2009

Hi

On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 3:41 AM, William Kyngesburye
<woklist at kyngchaos.com> wrote:
> PS. I missed an update for the Xcode project before you branched.  Updated in r12647.
>
> Sorry
>
> On Dec 28, 2009, at 4:26 PM, William Kyngesburye wrote:
>
>> Small detail - release name was still "Trunk".  I updated cmakelists.txt and the xcode project.  You should repack the tarball.

Thanks William, I've replaced the source tarball with your updated version.

Jim could you rebuild your package with the updated tarball if poss so
that the release name is correct?

Thanks

Best regards

Tim

> -----
> http://www.kyngchaos.com/
>
> "History is an illusion caused by the passage of time, and time is an illusion caused by the passage of history."
>
> - Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

 * QGIS programming and support services
 * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux