[Qgis-developer] Re: Two weeks to get QGIS into the next Ubuntu 9.04 release

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 17:24:05 EST 2009

Jurgen, that is great news.

Do you know what steps are required to get QGIS into Ubuntu now? (I'm
not sure)
Are you already working on this?
Do you need help? (There are a couple of people on the Ubuntu and FOSS4G
lists that have mentioned an interest in Ubuntu and the LiveDVD who may
be interested).

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect