[Qgis-developer] proxy

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Wed Feb 4 08:50:13 EST 2009

Hi Paolo

Proxy support should work for 1.1. At least I have positive feedback from the
proxy user that tested.
It is even possible to give strings of urls that don't go through the proxy.
Every request starting with such an url string is then excluded from proxy
settings. This feature already works for WMS and WFS and plugin installer will
follow soon.
Postgis request have no proxy support yet.

Regards,
Marco

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler