[Qgis-developer] Enhanced georeferencer plugin

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Thu Feb 5 17:45:15 EST 2009

Hi,

I downloaded georeferencer-win.dll and dropped it into my QGis plugins directory but plugin manager do not list it.  Perhaps plugin needs something higher than 1.0.0 from OSGeo4W installer?

-Jukka-

Maxim Dubinin wrote:

Jukka,

Please try downloading dll for windows from the same page, I've
updated it. Please note, it might be unstable, so use at your own
risk. No viruses, I promise ;)

To other QGIS developers,
We'd greatly appreciate if someone can try to help us build a new
C++ based georeferencer-gdal for Windows for testing. I should admit we suck with
building our plugins for Win lately, nothing works as needed :(

--
Best regards,
 Maxim