[Qgis-developer] Re: Segmentation fault while reading raster maps

JJL buggerone at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 21:15:15 EST 2009

Hello again,

2009/2/11 JJL <buggerone at gmail.com>:
> I have a segmentation fault with a python plugin when I do some
> multiples reading of raster maps.
I still have the problem with trunk but I think I found the bug in
QgsRasterLayer class.

mColorShadingAlgorithm is used uninitialized in
setColorShadingAlgorithm() after the QgsRasterLayer instance is
created. So if it has the same value as theShadingAlgorithm the
setRasterShaderFunction() is not called on mRasterShader.

If I simply add :
mColorShadingAlgorithm = QgsRasterLayer::UndefinedShader;
to the QgsRasterLayer constructor, I have no more crash. I'm not sure
this is the right value to use for init.

Should I fill a bug in trac for this to be included in next
maintenance release ?

Regards
JJL

--