[Qgis-developer] Re: [DebianGIS] Two weeks to get QGIS into the next Ubuntu 9.04 release

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Fri Feb 13 00:22:27 EST 2009

Hi

On Saturday 07 February 2009 11:48:00 Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 07, 2009 at 08:30:48PM +1100, Cameron Shorter wrote:
> > Hamish,
> > I see from the ticket you have reference below that you have fixed a
> > number of issues, and it looks as if you consider all issues fixed (at
> > least for the release you were addressing).
> >
> > Has someone detailed a list of issues to fix, or steps to be followed
> > for qgis 1.0.0 to get back into debian unstable?
>
> 0.11.0 -> 1.0.0 and mainly defining a trustable - i.e. one that will not
> disappear at the first problem or after one month - primary maintainer in
> debian.

Sorry to come in late to this thread. How much time is still left (if any)?
I'm wondering if we have time to put a 1.0.1 bugfix release out and get that
rolled into the next ubuntu release rather than 1.0.1

Tim Sutton, Linfiniti Consulting
* QGIS Project Steering Committee Member (Release  Manager)
* Visit http://linfiniti.com for more information
   about the QGIS and FOSS services we provide.
* Skype: timlinux Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net