[Qgis-developer] Re: Qgis Xcode project test

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Fri Feb 13 22:41:13 EST 2009

Just figured it out: if you rename/duplicate the qgis_user-template to
qgis_user.xcconfig when the project is open, the project will see that
it's present, but the build still remembers that it wasn't found.

Close the project and reopen it.

On Feb 13, 2009, at 9:35 PM, William Kyngesburye wrote:

> On Feb 13, 2009, at 9:15 PM, Gary Sherman wrote:
>
>> On Feb 13, 2009, at 4:32 PM, William Kyngesburye wrote:
>>
>>> My Xcode project is ready for some testing.  There is a readme in
>>> the project for configuration and building, and another readme for
>>> developers with some random notes on maintainance and the
>>> structure of the project. (if the zip here is too big for the
>>> list, I'll post it on my site)
>>

>> William,
>> First thing I've come up against:
>> qgis_settings.xcconfig line 257: Unable to find included file
>> "qgis_user.xcconfig"
>>

>> I renamed the template per your instructions.
>>
>> -gary
>
> All I can think of is - which Xcode version?  The project is saved
> to be compatible with Xcode 2.4 (2.5 recommended), but I haven't had
> a chance to try it in 2.5 yet.  I do remember problems with Xcode
> 2.3 or 2.4 updating the targets when the config files change *while*
> the project was open.
>
> -----
> http://www.kyngchaos.com/
>
> All generalizations are dangerous, even this one.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Mon Dieu! but they are all alike.  Cheating, murdering, lying,
fighting, and all for things that the beasts of the jungle would not
deign to possess - money to purchase the effeminate pleasures of
weaklings.  And yet withal bound down by silly customs that make them
slaves to their unhappy lot while firm in the belief that they be the
lords of creation enjoying the only real pleasures of existence....

- the wisdom of Tarzan