[Qgis-developer] Re: Qgis Xcode project test

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sat Feb 14 16:20:49 EST 2009

On Feb 14, 2009, at 3:14 PM, Gary Sherman wrote:

> On Feb 14, 2009, at 9:48 AM, William Kyngesburye wrote:
>
>> moc, ui and qrc files for providers/plugins are in each target's
>> Generate Sources phase.
>
> Ok, I'm making some progress getting TRUNK set up. Can you be more
> specific where to find where the moc files are specified for the
> plugins/providers? (If you haven't figured it out yet I'm a bit of
> an XCode idiot...))

Expand a provider/plugin target in the target list.  The Generate
Sources build phase is a script.  Double-click to edit.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Those people who most want to rule people are, ipso-facto, those
least suited to do it."

- A rule of the universe, from the HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy