[Qgis-developer] QGIS 1.0.1 Branched (was [DebianGIS] Two weeks to get QGIS into the next Ubuntu 9.04 release)

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Mon Feb 16 14:37:57 EST 2009

Hi

On Monday 16 February 2009 17:29:34 Tim Sutton wrote:
> Hi William and Douglas
>
> I will create the splash update and the source tarball tonight (about
> 4 or 5 hours from now).

Ok so r10177 has updated splash and web banner and the src tarball is here:

http://download.osgeo.org/qgis/src/qgis_1.0.1.tar.gz

checksum is here:

http://download.osgeo.org/qgis/src/qgis_1.0.1.tar.gz.md5

Thanks for your patience

Tim Sutton, Linfiniti Consulting
* QGIS Project Steering Committee Member (Release  Manager)
* Visit http://linfiniti.com for more information
   about the QGIS and FOSS services we provide.
* Skype: timlinux Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net