[Qgis-developer] Unable to load postgis layers in QGis 1.0.1 on OSX

Max Bott max.d.bott at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 07:35:25 EST 2009

Hi,

I just wanted to report that I was unable to load any postgis layers in the
QGis 1.0.1 binaries downloaded from http://www.kyngchaos.com. I can connect
to the postgis database that I was successfully using for QGis 1.0.0 and see
all the layers. But, when I connect I get

<layer name> =sql is an invalid layer and cannot be loaded

I am running with postgresql 8.3.5 and postgis 1.3.5. When I reverted back
to QGis 1.0.0 I can again load the postgis layers?

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Max