[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] delimited text-rgdal-HR

John C. Tull john.tull at wildnevada.org
Wed Feb 25 14:13:18 EST 2009

I think my version that worked was with rpy1, not 2. You should be
able to do library(rgdal) in R to see if it is loading properly.
Something like this should show up in the R console:
 > library(rgdal)
Geospatial Data Abstraction Library extensions to R successfully loaded
Loaded GDAL runtime: GDAL 1.6.0, released 2008/12/04
Path to GDAL shared files: /Library/Frameworks/GDAL.framework/Versions/
1.6/Resources/gdal
Loaded PROJ.4 runtime: Rel. 4.6.1, 21 August 2008
Path to PROJ.4 shared files: (autodetected)

It might be worth trying an older R binary, not 2.8.x. Perhaps the R
update breaks something.

Cheers,
John