[Qgis-developer] Official Plugin candidates

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at studenti.uninsubria.it
Sun Jan 4 09:28:50 EST 2009

Doesn't seem to reach the list - resending. sorry for double posting, if any
-------

Hi all,

Paolo Cavallini ha scritto:
> John C. Tull ha scritto:
>> I'd like to see the Home Range plugin included, but I do not know if
>> Anne is in touch or if someone else can take over maintenance. This is a
>> suite of tools that adds nice ecological expansion to qgis.
>
> I cannot speak for Anne about maintenance, but I'm willing to maintain
> the repo, including HR plugin.

I'm glad to see that my work is proposed among the official plugins. :)
I'm not able to work on the code and get it handle rpy2 properly before mid
January; anyway I think that the plugin could be temporarily tagged as "beta".

Let me know.

best regards,
Anne

----- Fine messaggio inoltrato -----