[Qgis-developer] buffer segmentation fault

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Jan 8 08:26:25 EST 2009

Hi Carson,

I did have this behaviour a few months ago (around preview 1). I use the
buffer function to define an AREA for point features in the HtmlImageMap
plugin.
But after a certain version it doesn't segfault anymore, so I thought it
was a known problem which was fixed.

Trying your lines in a Windows Preview2 NOW does NOT segfault qgis here.
On a freshly build 1.0 also not at this moment.
I'm not able to build trunk at this moment.

Does the memory/pointer erro Martin is pointing at maybe have something
to do with it?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde