[Qgis-developer] [Plugin] Added, deleted or changed features in a layer

Aaron Racicot aaronr at z-pulley.com
Thu Jan 8 17:55:37 EST 2009

As far as I know the data exists in the private members of the
QgsVectorLayer class and currently there are not any access methods (or
bindings) to them.  Things like:

QgsFeatureIds mDeletedFeatureIds;
QgsFeatureList mAddedFeatures;
QgsGeometryMap mChangedGeometries;

I had a similar need the other day in a python plugin and had to bail and
ended up doing what I needed another way
 but access to these would be
great.  Maybe file a ticket and see how the devs feel about it.

Aaron