[Qgis-developer] multiqml

Maxim Dubinin sim at gis-lab.info
Fri Jan 9 22:45:31 EST 2009

Hi all,

please check out our small new tool (first one in Python) - multiqml.
The idea is to add a capability to load a single qml-file to multiple
layers, thus making their appearance uniform. Great for rasters with
uniform color table like topoquads (it was made for those) and some other stuff.

While working on that I started thinking, may be it worth while
expanding on vector layers too. And ultimately - in the core,
may be through group-styling?

As usual, this is work in progress, so be nice! :)

notes, SVN, plugin repo link and little video to see it in motion is here:
http://gis-lab.info/qa/qgis-multiqml-eng.html

Maxim

PS: plugin repo for those who can't open the page:
http://gis-lab.info/programs/qgis/qgis-repo.xml