[Qgis-developer] [Plugin] Added, deleted or changed features in a layer

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Sat Jan 10 13:18:34 EST 2009

Hi
8<-------snip--------------

> OK, I will attach the patch to ticket #1482 in a few days.
> Does my proposition in the ticket respect the coding standards ?

We dont use 'get' get prefix for accessors, so they should be called:

const QgsFeatureIds?& deletedFeaturesIds() const
const QgsFeatureList?& addedFeatures() const
const QgsGeometryMap?& changedGeometries() const

Also dont forget the new methods should be added to the corresponding
sip file so that they appear in python bindings!

Finally, when you add methods, you should include a doxygen note to
indicate the method is new to QGIS 1.1 e.g.

/* Accessor for the list of features pending deletion when the layer is
next saved.
* @note this method was added in QGIS 1.1
* @return const QgsFeatureIds containing the features to be deleted.
*/