[Qgis-developer] advanced printing branch 2

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Tue Jan 13 04:26:35 EST 2009

Hi John

Thank you for the feedback.
r9965 now scales the pattern in the legend boxes with the same factor as in
the composer map.

I still need to investigate the QBrush scaling, as the pattern output looks
different depending on the print file format (ps, pdf, png).

Regards,
Marco

Am Monday 29 December 2008 02:02:42 schrieben Sie:

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler
Institute of Cartography