[Qgis-developer] download page question and problem

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue Jan 13 13:35:09 EST 2009

I noticed that the final 1.0 downloads are listed at
download.qgis.org.  From Paolo's comments, I take it there are some
issues with the MingW build (which would include GRASS support for
Windows).  Any ETA on that?

I'm just wondering if it was OK to link my OSX download on my site (no
announcement there yet), since download.qgis.org has it.

Also, on the download.qgis.org page, something is stretching the table
wider than my browser window.  In Firefox it's narrower than in
Safari, so there is a lot more side-scrolling to read the notes column
in Safari.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"I ache, therefore I am.  Or in my case - I am, therefore I ache."

- Marvin