[Qgis-developer] Re: PostGIS manager

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 10:24:08 EST 2009

Hi Jeremy,

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 11:41 PM, Jeremy Palmer <JPalmer at linz.govt.nz> wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> I've just had a look at your PostGIS manager and I'm very impressed. A couple of things I thing could use improvement though:
> [...]

I'm glad you like it. All the items you list are good ideas for
improvemnts for better usability (especially for larger databases).

> If you don't have time maybe I could have a look at fixing some these things :)

Currently I don't work on new features for it (although there's still
a lot to be done in import/export), I'm doing just occasional
bugfixing. I would be happy to see any code contributions for those
suggestions! I'm adding them to my TODO list anyway so I don't forget,
however I don't know when I'll find time to implement them.

Martin