[Qgis-developer] link for msys don't work (compile qgis inwindows)

Alberto Asuero Arroyo albertoasuero at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 09:08:45 EST 2009

Hi Marco,

I could compile with success but now I'm trying to prepare MS-Windown but
the pythonQT link doesn't work.

I've been looking for the same version (PyQt-win-gpl-4.4.2.zip)  and I found
it, but when I do the make many errors are reported.

"qgis python previous declaration `long int InterlockedCompareExchange"

it's same two libraries who define the same function

any ideas?? thanks!