[Qgis-developer] problem on XP, with WMS.

Ana Laura Avila anamayo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 12:26:03 EST 2009

Hi All,

I have been working with QGIS 0.9.1 (I put this code into my code), and when
I add layer WMS on windows XP, I  get a error , that say:

QSslSocketBackendPrivate:cannot find ssleay32 library: QLibrary::load_sys:
Cannot load ssleay32 <no se puede encontrar el modulo especifico>
QSslSocketBackendPrivate::ensureInitialized: unable to resolve all symbols
QPaintEngine::setSystemClip: Should not be changed while engine is active
QPainter::restore: Painter not active
QPainter::save: Painter not active
QPainter:: end:       Painter not active, aborted

How can I resolve this error?

Gracias,
Ana Laura.