[Qgis-developer] Deploying Python Plugins that require PostgreSQL drivers

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Jan 26 10:21:56 EST 2009

I have mixed results. I have 3 Macs at hand. On one Mac (Intel) it works,
on the two others (Intel/PowerPC) it doesn't.

The one Mac where it works has more dev-tools installed (the apple
dev-tools, psql, etc.) - the other two were it fails have not dev-tools.

Any other idea?

Thanks,
Andreas

--
Andreas Neumann
Böschacherstrasse 6, CH-8624 Grüt/Gossau, Switzerland