[Qgis-developer] how to get reason why python fails to load?

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Fri Jan 30 12:01:53 EST 2009

I'm trying to figure out why Python is not loading, but all that's in
qgisapp.cpp is a debug message saying it failed.  It's failing at

   pythonlib.load() [qgisapp.cpp line 4109]

It worked in preview 2, but for some reason it won't load in 1.0 on
OSX Tiger (Leopard is OK).

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"This is a question about the past, is it? ... How can I tell that the
past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy between
my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?"

- The Ruler of the Universe