[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-psc] Wiki migration is done

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 07:14:23 EDT 2009

Hi Otto,

thanks a lot for the effort in migration!

>From a brief look I see there are also some outdated pages that have
been migrated too. Supposedly only admins have the rights to delete
wiki pages... is there any template available that one could use to
mark a page  outdated?

I've found out there are also some pages missing, e.g. PythonBindings
page which serves as a quick introduction to the API. So I would wait
some more time with putting the old wiki offline until we get this
kind of things sorted out.

Bye
Martin