AW: [Qgis-developer] PostGIS manager v0.5

Düster Horst Horst.Duester at bd.so.ch
Wed Jul 8 02:53:08 EDT 2009

Hi Martin

Great enhancements of the plugin thank you very much. I have some
feedback:

1. The schema list in Database view should be sorted

2. On some tables (not in all cases) I do get the following error
message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/home/barpadue/.qgis//python/plugins/postgis_manager/ManagerWindow.py",
line 271, in itemChanged
    self.updateView()
  File
"/home/barpadue/.qgis//python/plugins/postgis_manager/ManagerWindow.py",
line 280, in updateView
    self.tabChanged( self.tabs.currentIndex() )
  File
"/home/barpadue/.qgis//python/plugins/postgis_manager/ManagerWindow.py",
line 203, in tabChanged
    self.txtMetadata.showTableInfo(self.currentDatabaseItem())
  File
"/home/barpadue/.qgis//python/plugins/postgis_manager/MetadataBrowser.py
", line 249, in showTableInfo
    keys += self._field_by_number(key, fields).name
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'name'

Regards
Horst

Dr. Horst Düster
Stv. Amtschef / GIS-Koordinator