[Qgis-developer] [Fwd: Re: [Qgis-user] Poll on website]

Maxim Dubinin sim at gis-lab.info
Wed Jul 15 11:43:28 EDT 2009

+1 again on leaving only 1.1, we're having not 2 but 3 versions
of QGIS "stable", "unstable" and "even more unstable", this is
confusing.

But please also check Tim's comments [1] on this issue raised sometime
ago, they are valid.

Maxim

[1]http://n2.nabble.com/QGIS-1.0.3-is-next...-td2886563.html#a2886563