[Qgis-developer] Import of OpenStreetMap provider+plugin

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Thu Jul 30 09:35:38 EDT 2009

Martin,

I'm adding this to the OSX Xcode build, and noticed a few problems
that might affect the cmake build also, for the provider:

- none of the headers have any moc classes:

   Warning: No relevant classes found. No output generated.

- needs the GEOS headers path

- needs the qgis core/renderer header path

- needs to link QtGui for QImage

- needs to link SQLite library

On Jul 30, 2009, at 6:22 AM, Martin Dobias wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've just added OpenStreetMap provider and plugin into SVN trunk
> (r11210). It has been developed by Lukas Berka as a part of the
> qgis-mapper project.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

All generalizations are dangerous, even this one.