[Qgis-developer] Help needed- grass module inside plugin

Bishwarup Banerjee bishwarup.banerjee at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 03:00:02 EDT 2009

First of all thank you very much for your reply.

I am not that very conversant in GRASS and QGIS. So it will be really
helpful for me, if you can elaborate your answer a bit more.
Like, Can it be imported like normal QGIS / system libraries? or we need to
do some thing more. Then after importing can we call the functions like
normal function calls?

Presently I am using Grass 6.3. I tried to import but it was giving me no
modules error.

Thank you in advance.

With Regards,
Bishwarup