[Qgis-developer] WinXP - Cannot start any grass module

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Sat Jun 20 17:33:28 EDT 2009

Hi Milena

Yes I am aware of this. My windows virtual machines are currently not
useable since my upgrade to Jaunty. As soon as I get that sorted out I
will take a look and try to build new installers.

If anyone else has a solution in the meantime that would be great. I
seem to recall Juergen Fischer saying something along the lines that the
osgeo installer resolves this by using a batch file to launch all apps
that ensures that all the environment vars are set nicely first....

Regards

Tim