[Qgis-developer] OGC

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Jun 26 05:23:34 EDT 2009

Hi all.
I was yesterday at an OGC meeting, and I discovered that software can be
listed easily. I think being listed does not mean much in real terms,
but it has an interesting marketing impact, so I went on and registered
QGIS:
http://www.opengeospatial.org/resource/products/#Faunalia
Of course it was just a test, and I do not want to take the merit of
QGIS, so I would suggest to decide together under waht name should it be
listed, then I (or others) can proceed and change the record.
Furthermore, I think it is important if you can check whether the
listing is correct (I added GML 3 because it has just been fixed in
GDAL, thanks to the bug fixing initiative).
All the best.