[Qgis-developer] OGC

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Fri Jun 26 09:50:08 EDT 2009

Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> I would like to see OSGeo setup as an organization and OSGeo projects
> listed under it where practical.  Paolo, would you be interested in
> laking the lead on this, and mentioning it on the OSGeo standards
> list?  If not, me or Arnulf could likely do it.

Would it not be better if all OSGeo entries were managed by Tyler? My
understanding of the way things work in the OGC portal is that the first
person to register a product under the organization name "OSGeo" will
become the de-facto administrator of all OSGeo products in the future.

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/