WG: [Qgis-developer] Announcing the vector_overlay_branch for testing

John C. Tull john.tull at wildnevada.org
Tue Mar 3 11:48:06 EST 2009

It now appears that there might be a Qt-4.5 issue (I see Qt-4.4.1
being referenced in the error output, but perhaps this is unrelated):

[ 60%] Generating core/Makefile, gui/Makefile
Parsing SIP files for 'core' library...
/usr/local/bin/sip -c core -b /Users/jctull/sources/qgis/
vector_overlay_branch/build/python/core/core.sbf -I /usr/local/share/
sip/PyQt4 -x VendorID -t WS_MACX -x PyQt_NoPrintRangeBug -t Qt_4_4_1 -
g /Users/jctull/sources/qgis/vector_overlay_branch/python/core/core.sip
Parsing SIP files for 'gui' library...
/usr/local/bin/sip -c gui -b /Users/jctull/sources/qgis/
vector_overlay_branch/build/python/gui/gui.sbf -I /Users/jctull/
sources/qgis/vector_overlay_branch/python -I /usr/local/share/sip/
PyQt4 -x VendorID -t WS_MACX -x PyQt_NoPrintRangeBug -t Qt_4_4_1 -g /
Users/jctull/sources/qgis/vector_overlay_branch/python/gui/gui.sip
sip: Unable to find file "qgsmapcanvassnapper.sip"
Creating makefiles...
Error: Unable to open
"/Users/jctull/sources/qgis/vector_overlay_branch/build/python/gui/
gui.sbf":
[Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/Users/jctull/sources/qgis/vector_overlay_branch/build/python/gui/
gui.sbf'
make[2]: *** [python/core/Makefile] Error 1
make[1]: *** [python/CMakeFiles/python.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2