[Qgis-developer] PostGisTools Plugin

Mauricio de Paulo mauricio.dev at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 19:39:00 EDT 2009

The first thing I noticed from reading some of your code is that you
still use pygresql. Mind to change it to QtSql? As we've talked before,
it already comes inside the regular qt windows pack. I didn't try
postgis manager on windows but on 1.0.0 preview it came with qtsql. Good
idea? Bad?

Hum... I didn't get any reply from testing the plugin so I decided to
upload it as a separate plugin for a while. For testing purposes as I
need feedback of it's usability and interest of the community in that I
keep on the work. Or else I can stop. :P Lie.

I still didn't take the time to write the Tools Editor, but I think you
can get the idea from the pic I sent last time.

See ya.
Maurício de Paulo