[Qgis-developer] GRASS vector/raster import, available layers

John C. Tull john.tull at wildnevada.org
Thu Mar 12 16:47:56 EDT 2009

Paolo,

Here is a link for the relevant qgm, image, and updated default.qgc
files that return the ability to load layers from the map canvas
directly into the current grass mapset using grass tools. Please test
and commit if you are happy with them.

On OS X, the drop-down dialogs are partially cut-off, shown in the
attached image. I don't know if there is a fix for this cosmetic
concern.

With these applied, you can directly select qgis canvas layers without
the need to look for the source file. I missed this functionality
while doing some qgis/grass work the other day. Thanks to Juergen for
pointing out the changeset that guided the vector edits.

http://files.me.com/jctull/brorof

Cheers,
John