[Qgis-developer] SpatiaLite data provider added to SVN trunk

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Mar 25 20:15:59 EDT 2009

Spatialite added to the OSX Xcode project.  Assuming that the
<stdio.h> include I mentioned is applied to qgsspatialiteprovider.h,
it works. Cool.

As with most of the rest of the dependencies in the Xcode project (due
to the lack of conditional targets and sources), Spatialite is a
requirement.  This is easy with my SQLite framework, which has
Spatialite built into it (make sure to update to today's 3.6.11-2
release), and this is the default configuration.  Of course, a
standard library build should also work (though I haven't tested it).

On Mar 24, 2009, at 4:30 PM, Alessandro Furieri wrote:

> I've just added to "QGis SVN trunk" the support for the
> SpatiaLite Data Provider
>
> svn co https://svn.osgeo.org/qgis/trunk/qgis qgis_unstable
> [rev.10414]

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

The equator is so long, it could encircle the earth completely once.