[Qgis-developer] Problem compiling with SpatiaLite support

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Mar 26 13:29:35 EDT 2009

With 2.3 it compiles fine - thanks!

I still haven't tested it but with geodata, but will do tomorrow.

Are there any tools available to transfer Postgis to SpatiaLite tables? My
idea is to use Postgis as the main repository, but use SpatiaLite to
checkout data (e.g. for laptops).

It would be cool if QGIS would provide a tool to copy Postgis tables to
SpatiaLite and vice versa without having to go through a shapefile (with
its limitations, e.g. in column-name lengths)

Thanks a lot,
Andreas

--
Andreas Neumann