[Qgis-developer] Feature requests

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 09:51:30 EDT 2009

I've added the following items to my wishlist
(http://sites.google.com/site/eospansite/myqgiswishlist)
I wait for feed-back before adding them as tickets:

  24. When opening a layer, add it to the position below the layer
      selected in the legend (not always to the top)
  25. When creating a group in the legend, add it to the position below
      the selected layer (not always to the bottom)
  26. RGB color composite from individual files.
  27. RGB color composite from layers within a group in the legend
  28. Color (or grey) key for vector and single-band raster layers
  29. Attribute table and tips for single-band raster layers (i.e., for
      land-cover raster layers)

Agus