[Qgis-developer] Re: RGB composition plugin

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 03:36:44 EDT 2009

Mauricio,

I've tested it and works fine, at least with tif files.

Few comments:

1. Add the ability to select the destination folder
2. Add a button to select/unselect display
3. Actually, better than the above, a similar plugin that would
just create the vrt file would be very useful. As the vrt file
might have many files (multispectral, hyperspectral, multi-temporal...),
this plugin could just read the list of files from a text file.

Thanks a lot for your contribution!

Agus