[osgeo4w-dev] Re: [Qgis-developer] cannot build qgis with python inside osgeo4w: python isn't detected

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 07:43:06 EDT 2009

> How did you name your grass libraries?   If the are called grass_foo.lib
> cmake should be fine - if libgrass_foo.lib probably not.
>
> I usually specify them manually (or edit CMakeCache.txt from a previous
> build).

I left the grass build name them, and they result as libgrass_* . So I
will change the cmake, but the FindGRASS one, as CMakeCache.txt
doesn't contain such a variable (I only have grass_prefix and
grass_include_dir)

> No.  If you want to build a NSIS installer, that's probably the easiest
> way.  Otherwise you just create an empty folder or remove the reference
> to vcdeps at all.

Yes, I meant to build an NSIS installer. At the moment I just want to
finish compiling simply as RELEASE. Then I will go for PACKAGE.

Anyway I have to solve another problem before: the sed script

/Dump of file / {
s/Dump of file \([^ ]*\)$/LIBRARY \1/p
a\
EXPORTS
}
/[ ]*ordinal hint/,/^[ ]*Summary/ {
}
}

doesn't work fine for me. I receive the error:

> sed: file makedef.sed line 2: Unknown option to 's'

So the def file i created wrongly...