[Qgis-developer] raster analysis and filtering status?

strk strk at keybit.net
Mon Mar 30 13:23:32 EDT 2009

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 09:35:39AM +0200, G. Allegri wrote:
> Just to know, is there ongoing work for raster analysis/filtering
> features? I'm just trying to dig into C++ and QGis code to be able to
> give a (litlle) hand with it. I know that Peter is particularly
> involved with this. Can you update us with tha actual status?

Are you aware of the WKTRaster project [1] ?
It aims at in-db raster analisys (postgis-based).

[1] http://postgis.refractions.net/support/wiki/index.php?WKTRasterHomePage

--strk;

 Free GIS & Flash consultant/developer      ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 http://foo.keybit.net/~strk/services.html  /\  Keep it simple!