[Qgis-developer] Starting the tests with VRT plugin

Mauricio de Paulo mauricio.dev at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 15:44:36 EDT 2009

Hi devs,
I'm starting my work on the VRT plugin. It could possibly be and answer
to those "raster on-the-fly projection questions".
I'm designing the gui but I don't have much experience with VRT, so I'm
sending some screenshots so people can tell me if I missed any good
feature in it. I know I skipped some stuff from the wkt as I think it's
out of the use (raw rasters, for example). If someone use it and would
like to see it in the plugin, please tell me.